Assistant Supervisor (Information Technology)
- To perform any other tasks as deemed necessary by Head of Administration Section, IT Department.
- To support hardware and software maintenance activities including computers, printers, network, windows OS, antivirus and other computer peripherals at all OSI plants.
- Responsible in network maintenance and to ensure all network cabling are in a proper arrangement. To ensure cable management is performed to the entire cabling layout.
- To ensure the broadband line subscriptions from TM (Streamyx) and Jaring are properly maintained and paid on time in monthly basis.
- To register, maintain and update the IT asset (hardware and software) in the IT records.
- Responsible to monitor and control IT consumables and loan item such as notebook and projector.
- To help in proper filing of documents for the department.
- Responsible to provide basic support in Baan ERP application to the end users.
- To maintain Company Website.
- To do troubleshooting on system application failure for Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance modules.
- Carry out HIRAC Review exercise together with SHE representatives.
- To assist in department budget preparation and manage expenses as per plan, including CAPEX and OPEX.
- To analyse and propose new ideas and tools for the ICT development and system upgrade.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT management role or similar.
- Diploma preferred in Computer or any related field
- Should have extensive experience with Dekstop Hardware, Software Application, Operating System and Network Connectivity.
- 2 or 3 years of experiences installing and supporting PC and laptop hardware and software with standard requirement.
- Additional requirement may include professional certification from entities such as HDI (Dekstop Support Technician or Support Centre Analyst) Comp TIA (A+ certification) or Microsoft (Microsoft Certified Professional or Microsoft Certified System Administrator).