- Responsible to reporting to the Head of Section and for coordinating and supervising the work to carry out the plan activity as per schedule under respective section
- Responsible for perform activity Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Activity, Autonomous Maintenance Able to communicate & meet people. Some technical background will be added advantage.
- Involves in company event such as 5S, ESS, ICC and Safety. Performs of the work employees and other duties as required.
- Minimum 18 month or 2 years Maintenance experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, pneumatic, PLC and handling equipment malfunctions or equipment failures.
- Familiar with PLC model Omron, Mitsubishi, Siemens and others if any.
- Troubleshooting PLC and rectify problem and make good condition the equipment.
- PLC Programming for new system automation system complete with testing and commissioning
- Maintain Robotic and welding machine, spot weld, Assembly equipment and machineries, automation system.
- Good speak and read in English and extra in Japanese if capable.